SAFETY GUIDELINES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Updated on May 13, 2020
To our valued Perfect Cuts customers:
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority.
We are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously and enacting strict, but reasonable preventative measures, in compliance with all federal and state health agencies.
We've put a great deal of thought and care into making sure our salon environment is as safe and sanitized as possible for you and our stylists.
We have a solid plan in place and your participation and compliance are essential to our success and to everyone's health and wellbeing!
Upon re-open on May 9, 2020 we will have extra COVID-19 safety measures in place:
Stylists, staff and clients:
* All stylists and staff will have a temperature check and fill out a health evaluation form before and after each shift.
* All stylists, staff and clients will be required to wear masks within our salon at all times. In addition, all service providers will be wearing new gloves during a service. You may also see your service provider wear a protective face shield as well.
* We will be asking each client to use hand sanitizer upon entering the salon and then promptly use hand sanitizer after checking in.
* All clients will have their temperature taken before their service and must fill out a health evaluation form.
* All cutting capes will be replaced with a new cape for each client.
* Stylists will wear a new smock and new gloves for each client.
* Stylist stations and salon chairs will be wiped down and sanitized between each service.
* All service tools will be sanitized after each use.
* Prior to opening each day, the salon will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized to city, county, state and federal mandates.
* All high-traffic areas will be wiped down with Disinfecting Wipes multiple times a day.
* Social distancing will be implemented by spacing out styling stations.
* For now, we will not have a waiting area and coat rack.
* We've removed magazines, reading materials and other non-essential commonly-used objects.
* We will no longer be able to provide beverages. Please bring your own.
* The use of credit/debit transactions is preferred. Avoiding the exchange of cash can help prevent the spread of the virus. We sanitize all financial transaction equipment after each use.
* We are not accepting walk-ins until further notice. To make an appointment, please call 303-758-1000 ahead of time.
* We are limiting salon access to those who have appointments. Please wait outside of the salon or in your vehicle until your stylist is ready to serve you. Your stylist will call you when he/she is ready for you.
* During this time, we will only perform services that can be done without a client removing their mask.
* If you have any of the following symptoms, please notify us before entering the salon and reschedule your appointment for the safety of our team and other clients:
- IF YOU HAVE A FEVER ABOVE 100.4 ℉
- IF YOU HAVE A COMBINATION OF TWO OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of breath
- IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO PEOPLE WITH SUSPECTED OR CONFIRMED COVID-10 IN THE PAST 14 DAYS
- IF YOU HAVE ANY EVIDENCE OF COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
The above new safety practices are in place until further notice. These guidelines may be updated time-to-time as we learn more about the government recommendations and the CDC, Center for Disease Control.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time.
Thank you for choosing Perfect Cuts! We look forward to helping you find the perfect style.
Your Perfect Cuts team